Friday, July 1, 2011

PELLA, JORDAN


Pella is one of my favorite spots in Jordan (ranking nearly as high as underwater Jordan). Pella is located in northwestern Jordan on the border of Palestine. I decided to post the two weirdest pictures from my recent trip there. The bottom shot is from inside a local architect's weekend home. He doesn't use it much, so this little guy must have flown in some time before. I call it, "I believe I can fly", a tribute to misguided creativity everywhere. The top surreal photo is from a farm in Pella owned by a local art dealer. What a place! I can't tell you how strange it is to walk barefoot on grass in Jordan, or to do anything involving grass for that matter.

1 comment:

  1. holy smokes... love the top one... looks like a weird hotel room painting.

    ReplyDelete