Saturday, July 2, 2011

THE SHOT HEARD ROUND AMMAN

It was bound to happen. Work has slowed to a halt here in Jordan, and I've been spending the majority of my time shooting home interiors. About half the time these interiors are interesting, and half the time they belong to rich, obnoxious folks. In the case of the later, it takes every ounce of my self-control to be professional. I had a perfect track record in this difficult endeavor, until the shot above. Not long into the shoot this morning I moved a small silver fish not pictured above out of the frame to make a better composition for the close-up. At this point the woman shrieked, "the shoot is over," and asked me to leave. The most satisfying moment came as I was exiting and her domestic helper winked at me. That poor woman!

2 comments:

  1. strange... what did you put in your pocket?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, the only thing I left with was my camera equipment and my integrity.

    ReplyDelete