Monday, June 14, 2010

MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE COVER


I'm really enjoying shooting the covers for Torque magazine. Of all the different photographic genres I've dabbled in, cars are one of my favorites. The day of this shoot the editor and I jumped in the car without any idea of where to take it. I thought the Eclipse's orange would look nice against the Dead Sea blues, so that's where we went. I shot a ton of different cover photos and thought I was done when we came to this turn-off where the cliff dropped straight down to the water. The final shot was taken with me on my editors shoulders (god bless him). After I snapped it I told him we had the cover shot, and like Babe Ruth calling a homer to right field, so it was. Not really. They were going to go with another cover, but I lobbied hard for this one, and finally managed to convinced the nonbelievers.

No comments:

Post a Comment