Thursday, June 24, 2010

ANOTHER FASHION SHOOT?


Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in! I've started working with a new editor here who runs the most read magazine in Jordan, called Layalina. She also runs a new interior design magazine called Trend Design, which is why I originally approached her for work. I like her a lot, so I begrudgingly agreed to shoot another fashion spread, this time for a furniture store called Midas. It was mostly a painless process besides the dopey male model who had a total range of two expressions. The other exhausting thing, which is common here, is that I as the photographer was in charge of each set design and set dressing. This made each photo (7 in total) take over an hour to shoot. Another interesting fact: I shot the bar and loaded it full of booze bottles with the permission of the store. Several patrons walked by during the shoot and left the store in disgust. Now the few bottles you can see will have to be photoshopped out.

2 comments:

  1. That's gonna be a tough clone... yowzers! Did you get to keep the clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily not my job..the male model sucked.

    ReplyDelete