Saturday, May 30, 2009

ALAS, AN INTERESTING SUBJECT!



Imagine you just built yourself a million dollar house in the US. You have some land, a nice view of the rolling foothills, and there happens to be a vacant lot across the street. A month or so after moving in a Native American decides to take up residency in the vacant lot, sets up his teepee, brings an assortment of farm animals, and then knocks on your door and asks to borrow some power to run his TV. Hard to imagine? Of course. We fucked the native inhabitants of our country. But here in Jordan, the Bedouin do whatever they please, and yes, set up camp wherever they please, like across the street from my friends' lavish home. They are above the law. So I walked about 100 yards from my friends game room and asked if it was ok to take their pictures, got the nod of approval, and took my first interesting photos here in Jordan.

I learned later that some of the Bedouin in Jordan are involved in a bizarre sex trade. Women from other countries come here and pay big money for the opportunity to sleep with one of these constant roamers. I believe the saying is, "once you've had Bedouin, you never go back". I tried to confirm this information online, but couldn't find anything on the subject. So, seizing on the opportunity, I've decided to become a Bedouin pimp. If you have any desire to sleep with a Bedouin in Jordan, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment