Sunday, February 17, 2013

HAVING MY FORTUNE READ BY KETUT LIYER

Ketut Liyer has enjoyed a decent degree of fame thanks to a little book by Elizabeth Gilbert called "Eat, Pray, Love". In the book, Ketut tells Gilbert that she will be married twice and will loose all her money. Of course both these predictions prove true. Though I read the book, it was not what led me to Ketut's house. Rather, my favorite painting in a nearby museum was painted by Ketut (he is multi-talented) and I went to his house to see his paintings. There was one painting at his house that I liked, and I was told by his son that it was $20,0000. A quick google search later and I understood the inflated price. I didn't buy it, but did spend $25 for a reading. Other than incorrectly being told I was impatient, the reading was overwhelmingly positive. Ketut said I would be married only once, have two children, would live to be 100, would be successful and rich, and would have a career in either writing, publishing, business, computers, or as a hair dresser. I was skeptical at first, but how could a complete stranger know about my passion for hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment