Wednesday, July 4, 2012

UNNATURAL NEW ZEALAND




Yes, these are some of the activities that rich kids do at summer camp. When I was their age I was lucky to weave a basket at Boy Scout Camp. These kids are spending hundreds of dollars just on the photo packages for each of the activities above. Some of them literally bring thousands of dollars of spending money for a week of camp! The top picture is a controlled drop off the highest building in the southern hemisphere, the Sky Tower in Auckland. The second is a weird little activity called "Zorbing", which entails rolling down a hill in a plastic ball. Third is sky diving in Taupo (something I'll do next week), and lastly bungee jumping into a canyon (something I'll never do). 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these, now I have a visual of what you are up to. Good luck jumping from a plane! You are a brave man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good lord man! what have you gotten yourself into!!!

    ReplyDelete