Tuesday, September 20, 2011

DESTINATION MORE RELAXING THAN JOURNEY


Julie and I made it back to Portland to be reunited with all our useless-but fun to see again-crap. It is a long, long way from Atlanta. About two months ago I left Jordan and flew to Atlanta and bought a car (a Hyundai Accent). I drove it up to Virginia to liberate Julie from school (George Mason University). Then we visited my cousin Scott in Philadelphia, checked out New York City, and then visited relatives in Pennsylvania, before landing for an extended stay in Chicago at Julie's parent's house. Long haul from Chicago to Bozeman to see my friend Craig, and finally the lightning round from Bozeman to Portland. Been back in Portland a couple of weeks and found an apartment with the view shown above. In total, nearly 4,000 miles and 20 pounds put on since leaving Atlanta. Took car for an oil change; took body to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment