Sunday, December 5, 2010

THE REALITY OF REALITY TV

Our House Hunters International experience came to a close today as the crew wrapped filming here in Jordan. The experience gave me an idea for a drinking game: if one was to take a shot every time you suspected I was lying or being disingenuous, you would need to be the heavyset Nepalis woman from Indiana Jones to remain conscious for the whole 22 minute show. I did my best not to look like a chump, but it's now in the hands of some crafty editors in New York, who if clever enough, might be able to cut around my biting sarcasm, profanity, and barrage of inappropriate comments.

4 comments:

  1. I joined the YMCA the other day... I was running on the treadmill and they had House Hunters International on... let me tell you, I can't wait to see your episode... $10 says you win an Emmy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you in action again- it has been too long. Hope you and Julie are well. (We would love to Skype soon with you.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, you didn't paint yourself in the nicest of lights.

    ReplyDelete