Thursday, November 18, 2010

HOUSE HUNTERS INTERNATIONAL

Yes, Julie and I will be on the reality TV show called "House Hunters International". The show flew us back to the US so we could shoot for one day in our old floating house in Portland. The premise of the show is that people from the US or Canada sell their homes and move somewhere else in the world and look for housing. To be perfectly honest, neither of us have any desire to be on TV, we both just really wanted a break from Amman. It was great being back in the US. It was perfectly dreary and cold the whole week we were there. I'll keep everyone posted when I find out the actual air date of the show (probably not until March). I have a few more posts about our time back stateside, but I am exhausted from this world-wind tour. Give me a few days back in Amman to recover.

1 comment:

  1. Are you getting nervous now that you are not the only famous one in the relationship?

    ReplyDelete