Sunday, January 13, 2013

THE SAGA OF THE SAKE BOTTLE

Originally when I posted this picture over a month ago I intended to write a long entry about how frustrating it was and how long it took to ship this sake bottle from Japan to our apartment in China. I don't really feel like writing about it now, so I'll just say that the experience made me appreciate UPS, FEDEX, and even the USPS in the US. Getting mail is something that I've taken for granted, but through my experiences living in both China and Jordan, won't take for granted again. The sake bottle was a birthday gift from myself, or perhaps from my wife (finances get kind of confusing once you get married).  

1 comment:

  1. It's a beauty! Does it pour nicely? I am sure you have been using it a lot after all that hard work.

    ReplyDelete