Wednesday, January 12, 2011

MEET EMAD ALAEDDIN


This is a recent cover feature I shot for U-Men magazine. What, you didn't know these were my photos? Perhaps that's because the magazine didn't feel it necessary to credit me as the photographer. Just an honest oversight I'm told, like when I forget to pay rent. Anyways, Emad Alaeddin is a friend of mine and the brother of my college roommate. He is making a name for himself here in the region as a musician (not an easy task). He even has a video on MTV Arabia. Check him out on Facebook or by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. i like the arm holding up the painting, and the lamp hat, but you should't bring your toys to shoot, much less leave them sitting on the table in the foreground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't go anywhere without that device.

    ReplyDelete