Tuesday, October 6, 2009

THE ONLY SHOT THAT WORKED


My friend Sultan graciously let me use his daughter Zaina for this shoot for Family Flavours magazine. The only problem was, all he told her was that "Uncle" Brian wants to take your photo, so she put together two different fashion outfits and rushed her dad over to my house. When she arrived and discovered how boring a proper photo shoot is, she was less than thrilled. I pumped her full of chocolates and praise, but she still had the saddest face in all the pictures. I made her a deal to take only three more shots, which she counted down with me, and I believe the picture used in the ad was the last one. Afterwords I asked her to put on one of her fashion outfits and her disposition immediately changed and I took the bottom shot. Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment